Reduce Image Size:
To reduce image size is really a great important topic for any web developer or designer. There are a lot of techniques to reduce image size. Today I will share a technique for which you will no need any software or Photoshop knowledge. You just need to install Microsoft Office 2010 Pack. So let’s see the technique.
1. Select an image of which you want to reduce size like the image below. Here the image size is 6.28 MB.
2. By selecting the image, Right Click your mouse. Then Click “Open with” and then “Microsoft Office 2010″ like the image below.
3. Your selected image will open in a new window of Microsoft Office 2010 like the image below. Now click on “Picture” option. Then click “Compress Pictures”
4. A new window called “Getting Started” will open in the right side like the image below. Now click on “Edit pictures“. N.B. Here you will get an option named “Explore Pictures“. By this option you can also import image directly to reduce image size.
5. Now click on “Compress Pictures” like the image below.
6. A new window will open with different compress options. If you want to use your selected image on web pages then select it like the image below. You will instantly see the estimated total size of the selected image like the image below. Now click on “OK”. As a result your image will be reduced to a new size.
7. Now you have to save that image. Click on File option. Then click “Save As…” option and save your image in your selected place.
Now go to the Reduced Saved Image and see the size. Really a magic. In this way you can reduce image size instantly without having any software or knowledge in Photoshop. If you have any better idea then please share it with us so that we can also be smarter with that tricks. Me in Facebook and Twitter.