Install a Plugin:
Suppose you are a new WordPress website owner & you need to add a feature in your site. You know that by Installing a plugin you can add that feature but you don’t know how to Install a plugin. Then this tune is for you.Go through this tune & Learn the step by step process to install a plugin in your WordPress site.
Let’s see the Process:
- Log in to your WordPress site by providing an Admin user ID & Password.
- Go to Dashboard & click Plugins
3. The Plugin Section will open & then click Add New like the image above.
4. Suppose to install a plugin you are looking for Facebook Auto Publish Plugin. Then write the name of that plugin in the Search Box & click Search Plugins
5. Now if the plugin is available then it will show its’ availability. Now click Install Now.
6. A message will Pop Up to warn you that Are you sure you want to install this plugin? If the answer is Yes then Click OK
7. Now your desired plugin has been installed. To activate it click Activate Plugin.
N.B. There are some plugins such as W3 Total Cache which you need to set manually after the installation. But most of the plugins do not need to set manually after the installation and activation.
Recommended: HOW TO CONFIGURE THE W3 Total Cache Plugin ?
But you must have to cautious that to use a lot of plugins can slow your sites page loading & a bad user experience will grow. So i will suggest to use only those plugins which really very much necessary for your site’s performance.
If you found this article helpful then don’t forget to share it with your friends and if I have left anything then let me and my visitors know by your valuable comments. Because those will show me the right way. Thanks a lot. bye